Embroidered shirt is an a unique item in the wardrobe of every modern woman! Versatility, stylish design, wide assortment - shirts with embroidery are very popular among the female audience today! Don't have anything to go to work or to a restaurant? A women's blouses embroidered will be a wonderful addition to any look - you will always look stylish and elegant in linen embroidered clothes. The main thing is to choose your model!
Styles of embroidered women’s shirts
Women's Ukrainian embroidered shirts have been in trend for more than a decade, but over the years the design has improved significantly, and the patterns have lost their once important symbolism. A large selection of styles, different variations of ornaments, pleasant price categories - national clothing stores offer a wide range of modern blouses embroidered. Even the most demanding fashionistas will find something for themselves!
Today we highlight several of the most popular styles of women's blouses embroidered:
Traditional white embroidered shirt - an elongated model of a straight cut with free, not too voluminous sleeves, made of natural or mixed fabrics. Embroidery is a cross, using threads of popular colors - red with black or dark blue. To create an elegant design, unusual patterns of embroidered women's shirts are often added. For example, a network. Such a blouse is a base that is perfectly combined with any bottom. Classic pants with shoes or jeans with sneakers - it doesn't matter. In any case, you will look stylish.
- Neutral - women's shirt embroidered with a cross with a classic design, without additional elements. Most often, it is made with one color of thread, which completely or partially coincides with the color of the fabric - white on white, red on red, black on black, etc. It is suitable for connoisseurs of restrained style, it is successfully combined with almost all elements of clothing.
- The original is a shirt of pink, red, yellow, blue, green, etc. shades with a large bright ornament . Embroidery - cross or plain. It has voluminous or straight sleeves and stylish additional elements - it all depends on the design possibilities. An embroidered women's shirt of this style is suitable for bright ladies who like to stand out from the crowd.
- Classic - embroidered designer blouse, made to match a classic blouse. Fitted, has buttons, collar. It can be of different lengths - traditional or elongated. It will suit real business people, it will be a great addition to a business image.
- Oversize is a stylish novelty of recent years, which continues to rapidly gain popularity among Ukrainian women. The blouse is made of natural or mixed fabrics. It has a loose cut, large voluminous sleeves, a restrained neckline, a small amount of decoration (cross or smooth). It is often embroidered with a combination of threads of a maximum of three colors. Suitable for ladies who appreciate classics and follow fashion!
- Summer style - original embroidered women's shirts, made under a classic t-shirt with short sleeves or 3/4 sleeves. Models under a classic T-shirt are less common. They are made in different colors - white, black, beige, green, pink, orange, blue, etc. from a mix of natural and synthetic fabrics. Can have additional elements - buttons, collar, neckline or ruffles, instead of sleeves. They are embroidered with a cross, less often smooth. The best option in hot weather!
Online stores of national clothing today offer custom embroidered shirts with machine embroidery. The popularity of such models is explained by the ease of washing, the optimal price and a much wider assortment. Women's shirts with machine embroidery are not inferior in quality to handmade products, and you can find and buy them inexpensively in any ethnic store, even online - for example, on the Bravo Collection website!
Bravo Collection online store follows the trends! New models of popular embroidery regularly appear in the store's assortment. We have collected a wide range of machine and hand embroidery shirts at affordable prices. See all photos of embroidery on our website.