What length is a midi dress?
Usually the midi (or average) length of the dress is determined from the palm above or below the knee. This is a rather rough definition, because there are many options and each of them will look different on girls of different heights.
Designers offer to calculate the ideal midi length for each fashionista personally. The formula is universal - you need to multiply the height by a factor of 0.4 - 0.55. But the classic midi is considered to be in the area between the knee and the middle of the ankle.
All our dresses are made of 100% natural European flax linen.
Each mid-length dress has its own characteristics:
- Products of a straight cut look best with a hem that reaches the knee or 4 fingers above it.
- A sheath dress will perfectly outline the figure and elongate the silhouette with a hem on the palm below the knee.
- A product with a skirt with a lush cut will look attractive if the bottom of the dress covers the knee.
- Variants with an asymmetric or cascading bottom have several edges. Midi dress will be determined by the highest (minimum) length.
- The medium length of the dress is ideal for girls of medium and tall height. It will help to make the figure proportional, attractive.
What styles of midi dresses are in fashion now?
In the current year, feminine dresses have entered fashion, which advantageously emphasize female charms, while not revealing too much. The same applies to the length of products - copper is at the peak of popularity, because the length of the palm above or below the knee suits everyone.
The most fashionable and popular styles of midi dresses are as follows:
- "Rectangle". Such a midi dress with sleeves will be appropriate for the office, business meetings, special occasions, interviews. It is moderately open and strict, usually sewn from materials of medium density with a matte surface. Most of these products are monochromatic and have trendy colors.
- "Case". The most attractive style of modern dresses for girls. The product to the middle of the ankle perfectly fits the figure, has a cut in the back or in the front (depending on the model and material), with a closed top or a geometric neckline.
- "Cocoon". Such a floral midi dress is suitable for tall girls with curvaceous forms. This style is rectangular, but tapers slightly to the bottom, creating a unique silhouette. It will be appropriate for everyday wear, special celebrations.
- "Trapeze" and A-silhouette. An elegant satin midi dress beautifully outlines the upper part of the body, expands from the middle of the thigh or at the waist. Suitable for fashionistas with "triangle", "rectangle" shapes.
Regardless of the recommendations presented above, you should choose a fashionable dress based on the parameters of your own height, weight, features of the figure, as well as personal preferences.
What shoes to wear midi dress with?
Any midi-length dress can be worn with different shoes, the main thing is to follow the basic principles of the perfect combination. First of all, you need to remember that a dress is considered truly feminine clothing, and therefore it looks best with shoes with any height of heels.
Midi dress with sleeves is considered universal and in many cases look beautiful with athletic and semi-athletic shoes.
Visit our website to find the natural linen dress for any occasion. We assure you, you will not remain indifferent to all our trendy midi dresses and other clothes!