Beautiful linen dresses are a great choice for summer months due to their lightweight, breathable, and temperature-regulating properties. They are also a great choice for those looking for a sustainable fashion option since linen is a renewable resource and is biodegradable. Linen dresses come in a variety of styles, colors, and prints, making them a great choice for any occasion.
Considering that linen is an ideal material to feel comfortable even in the heat, it will be logical to choose a dress made of linen for the summer. A linen dress is not only a way to cope with the heat, but also a stylish piece made of natural fabric, which is popular among fashionistas. The long-familiar material, which was used even by our ancestors, has been given new colors and prints today thanks to the work of skilled artisans.
All the dresses in Bravo Collection are crafted from 100% natural European flax linen in our studio in Kyiv, Ukraine.
You can buy a linen dresses in our shop in different types and sizes. We would be happy to help you choosing your favourite summer dress for any occasion.
What are linen dresses like?
There is a huge selection of linen summer dresses:
- Linen shirt dress looks like an elongated classic shirt. It can be attributed to discreet outfits for the office, and to everyday bows, depending on the style. The style mainly depends on the collar of the shirt, as well as the presence of pockets and their number.
- A linen sheath dress is a staple. This is a discreet dress that meets the office dress code. Visually creates proportions and makes the figure more elegant. Such a dress can be worn under the belt.
- Summer linen dress with a fitted or straight silhouette. It can also be supplemented with a belt. If you choose a straight dress, based on the characteristics of the figure, a belt may not always be appropriate.
- A sundress is a summer option that reveals the arms, neck, neckline and shoulders. You can buy a linen sundress with wide straps to visually narrow the shoulders and slim the waist to create even proportions.
- A dress with a high waist will help visually lengthen your legs and create an elegant look with the help of a simple element. The most common cuts in this model are round and V-shaped. A square neckline and a teardrop neckline are a little less common. Also, such a dress will look interesting with a collar.
How to style linen dress:
- One can wear linen dress with classic shoes, a small bag and a thin knitted jacket and it would take you day to evening.
- Maxi dresses can be combined with a shirt or denim jacket .
- In a casual style, you should choose minimalistic accessories, denim elements or knitwear are also suitable.
- Rustic style involves the presence of suede, soft leather or coarse knit. You can complement the image on large accessories.
- Long boho linen dresses for women can also be worn on its own.
- Linen is quite dense and holds its shape well, but the softness of the fabric allows it to develop well and create light folds.
Styles of linen dresses:
- Linen shirt dress;
A shirt dress can be worn both by curvaceous women and very slender girls. The main thing is to put emphasis on the right places. For example, if you have a narrow waist, you can highlight it with a belt. This style came into fashion relatively recently, but many people already prefer it. A linen dress with a smell is very simple and at the same time elegant. You don't need to choose a lot of accessories for it, you can limit yourself to big long earrings. With such dresses, it is appropriate to wear platform shoes and large bags.
A-silhouette with a petticoat will create a gentle, romantic, and at the same time bright image, but at the same time will add volume to the lower part. Such a dress will suit girls with an "inverted triangle" figure, but women with a "pear" figure should pay attention to a sheath dress.
Long linen dresses add femininity, lightness and elegance. They can look simple and elegant, depending on what you wear them with.
We welcome you to our online shop Bravo Collection where you can find natural flax linen clothes.